Planning a small bathroom
Planning a small bathroom can be tricky. You want to put your mark on the design, but you also need it to be functional. There’s no point designing your dream bathroom only to realise it’s impractically laid out once you start using it.
Small bathrooms require some careful thought to get right and making the most of every inch of space should be the priority. Striking the balance between an effective layout and all the features you want to include isn’t easy, but it is achievable with the right advice.
Small is beautiful, and your bathroom can be too
At BASI, we regularly help our customers get the most from their small bathroom designs. To help with planning your small bathroom, we’ve compiled the key considerations into this handy checklist. Work your way through each section, and start thinking about:
• The style of bathroom you want
• What works in your current bathroom
• The ultimate top small bathroom tips
• Budget and layout considerations
• The appliances you require
• Practicalities such as lighting, heating and ventilation
• Storage options suited to small bathrooms
Download the FREE small bathroom planning checklist by filling in the form below and find everything you need to get started. There’s even space for you to sketch out some layout ideas if you like!